Special Student Admission
For admission to the PPGES as a special student, the following rules apply:
– The student must obtain permission from the course instructor in order to enroll in a single course;
– Maximum number of credits allowed in single courses: 18;
– Maximum number of credits allowed per quarter in single courses: 09;
– Maximum number of consecutive quarters the student is allowed to enroll in a single course: 06;
– Undergraduate students may also be accepted.
In addition to the rules above, the student must bring the following documents for enrollment:
– Photo ID;
– CPF (Individual Taxpayer Registration Number);
– Undergraduate Diploma (for those who have completed the undergraduate degree);
– Certificate of Enrollment (for those who have not yet completed the undergraduate degree);
– Special student enrollment form filled out and signed by the instructor of the chosen course(s).